- LEAVE YOUR WORRIES ASHORE
NAVITRUST is a modern International Insurance Broking Firm established in 2008. The company offers a range of services that comprehensively cover Marine and Non-Marine Insurance related matters.
Utilizing the Team’s experience and knowledge, acquired throughout many years of being involved in risk management and analysis, combined with claims handling skills, ensures that our clients enjoy top quality service.
Navitrust’s direct collaboration with major and reputable Insurers and Broking Houses, allows us to maximize the benefits provided to our clients both on retail and wholesale insurance products, with tailor-made solutions.
The operation of yachts; super, mega and now giga, differs in many respects from the conventional trading of ships, nonetheless they are still exposed to a great deal of the traditional marine perils.
With a variety of yachts already insured, our book/portfolio continues to grow. We have dedicated ourselves to creating a facility which not only provides the most comprehensive cover but can most importantly be tailor-made to suit the individual needs of the Owners and their yacht.
The main covers for motor/ sailing yachts include:
- Hull and Machinery (H&M)
- Increased Value (I.V.)
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I)
- War Risks Cover (Including Terrorism & Piracy)
- Crew & Passengers Medical & Personal Accident
- Uninsured Boaters
- Loss of Charter Hire
- Private Pleasure, Skipper Charter & Bareboat Charter
- Yacht Contents (Fine Arts, Jewelry & Personal Effects)
We always recommend that larger yachts should have a separate P&I arrangement, as it provides extended cover and higher Limits of Liability with respect to all aspects of Third Party Liability exposures such as:
- Collision with other vessels (yachts/ships etc.) or any Fixed and Floating Objects causing loss or damage
- Non-contact damage to other ships (listing/fire etc.)
- Loss of or damage to property
- Third party persons engaged in an incident caused by insured yacht or tenders or jet skis causing loss of life, injury and relevant expenses
- Seamen loss of life, injury, illness etc.
- Wreck removal, raising, lighting or marking
- Fines (caused by seamen)
- Legal & other expenses
- Water sports liability to any person
- Contractual Liability (Shipyards, Marinas, Suppliers)
Nicholas G. Lemonakis